email at email@example.com
At https://vocapp.es/, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us.
by https://vocapp.es/ and how it is used.
Email addresses and personal data
keeps information about your email adreess, profile information you entered and learning information and preferences (flashcards sets you have created or used). If you have agreed https://vocapp.es/
may send newsletter until you withraw your consent. We do not share your adress or any personal data with any third-party entity.
Like many other websites, we also make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, host network name, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. The information is also collected by means of external statistics (Statcounter and Google Analytics) installed on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Furthermore we may use DART cookie files to display advertisements via Google DoubleClick system, which creates cookies when you visit Internet web pages which use the advertisement system DoubleClick (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie file is used to present advertisements compliant with the users interest ("interest based targeting"). Advertisements will be selected on the basis of the register of the websites which you visited. The DART System uses "information which does not allow the identification of the user". It does NOT track personal information like name, e-mail address, place of residence, telephone number, NIP number, bank account and credit card numbers of the users. You can swich off the system anytime by visiting
You can also deactivate or switch off cookies completely on our websites or on the websites of our advertisers in the options of your internet browser or by choosing the appropriate option in firewall programs. Switching off the cookies may, however, cause the impossibility to make full use of options of our service. You will, amoung others, NOT be able to log in to the service nor create your own accounts.
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and
Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons
physical in connection with the processing of personal data and in the case
the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
(General Data Protection Regulation - RODO), I inform that:
- The Data Administrator is the Data Administrator is Sonbou Marcin Młodzki, from based in Warsaw, address: Mielczarski 8/58, 02-798 Warsaw, REGON: 141504582.
- Data can be collected while using the website by analyzing access logs and when sending an e-mail by the user to the Data Administrator - for the purpose technical, statistical and consideration of the inquiry (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO).
- Personal data will be made available to the entities managing the website.
- You have the following rights:
- the right to access the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Regulation on protection Data);
- the right to rectify data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Regulation on protection Data);
- the right to delete data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to limit data processing (in accordance with Article 18 of the General Regulation on data protection);
- the right to data transfer (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Regulation on protection Data);
- the right to object (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Regulation on protection Data);
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office of Data Protection Personal) if you think that the processing of personal data is yours concerning violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- The information you provide is subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The data will not be transferred to a third country.
- The data will be stored until the objection is made as to the data submission.
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, please contact us via sending an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org